Law Enforcement Facts: You Really Shouldn’t Have
As I get ready for another day of listening to complaints from grown ups that behave like children, people complaining about children that act like grown ups, I leave you with a post. What follows is a quick list of things you shouldn’t do if you are dealing with law enforcement.
- Do not follow behind a police car, flashing your high beams, and breaking traffic laws to get the police officer to stop so you can ask directions.
- Do not call the police and lie about having a disturbance with your boyfriend just so you can get a ride.
- Do not call the police for help then proceed to act like an asshole when the police show up to help. I will quickly tell you to go fuck yourself
- Do not call the police for them to come to your house without secure your family pet. Dogs don’t like the uniform, and I will quickly end your dog’s life.
- Last, but certainly not least, do not make a threatening jab-step at the police officer that’s pointing a taser at you.
I know must of my kickass readers understand these things. Most of you think they are common sense. Let me assure you that common sense ain’t common, and I wouldn’t mention these if people had never done them. I hope this list will help make your next contact with law enforcement a pleasant one.