Racist Code Words
Ever since New York Governor David Patterson called my attention to the fact that the term “community organizer” was a racist code word for “black” I’ve been noticing some more racist code words coming from the McCain campaign.
Here are some other racist code words:
- That One = A derivative of those people. A common term used by whitey to connote the lower social status of black folks.
- My Friends = McCain is a Republican; therefore he is incapable of being friends with black folks. Obviously this is just another way of saying “my fellow crackers”.
- Working Americans = McCain is a Republican; therefore, he believes all black folks are on welfare. Obviously this is just another way of saying “honkies”.
- Americans = McCain is a Republican; therefore, he is a Zionist. When he says Americans, he really means “teh joooos”.
- Our Economy = McCain is white; therefore, he doesn’t include black folks when he says “our”. When he says “our economy” he means companies owned by rich honkey, cracker, joos!
I hope this telling look into racism has opened your eyes. To spot racism you have to read between the lines, and understand the person using the language. Go to Humor-Blogs.com now, and see if you can spot more racist codewords.